New family of tradeSELECT™ Metal Device Boxes with PRESTO™ Cable Clamps
Hubbell is excited to announce the launch of a new family of tradeSELECT™ metal device boxes featuring patented PRESTO™ cable clamps. Some of the main features and benefits are as follows:
Each PRESTO clamp entry is certified for 1 x NMD cable of 14/2 to 10/2 or 14/3 to 10/3. For more details, check our datasheets.
- The new self-gripping cable clamp design removes any risk of arc fault or short circuit caused by over-tightening of metal clamps - thereby eliminating call backs.
- The innovative PRESTO™ cable clamp simplifies cable insertion in the electrical box by eliminating the need to remove the knockouts as well as the need to fasten the clamp screws. This feature also substantially improves the speed of installation.
- The absence of the metal clamp creates additional usable space inside the box that facilitates ease of wiring and accommodates larger devices.
- The PRESTO™ clamps are made of engineered resin, tested and approved to perform in cold temperatures.
- The clamp has been uniquely designed to enable the cable to be readjusted or removed after insertion from inside or outside the box.
- A provisional hole allows screwing a Universal metal clamp in the box, if the PRESTO™ clamp is removed.
- The new clamp avoids tearing the vapor barrier since there are no protruding clamp screws behind the box.
- The new Presto™ cable clamp provides ergonomic benefits; the tool-less cable insertion, means less tools to carry.
English Datasheet H3380
French Datasheet H3417
BANANA-BOX™ Nonmetallic BoxesDesigned by Contractors...for Contractors
Distinguished by its bright yellow colour and labour-saving
details, the HUBBELL BANANA-BOX™ line of non-metallic
boxes have become the standard in the Canadian
HUBBELL is proud to introduce the latest generation of
BANANA-BOX™ single-gang boxes designed with
contractors to make installation quick and easy.