With its complete line of inSIGHT™ Circuit-Lock 30A, 60A and 100A Disconnect Switches with LED Indicators, Hubbell has redefined the benchmark for safety in motor disconnects.
The six LEDs (3-line side/ 3-load side) incorporated into the cover, provide users with critical information offering enhanced safety and convenience in motor applications. inSIGHT™ disconnect Switches are available in non-metallic and stainless-steel versions, with or without a jog switch. For retrofit applications, replacement covers are available as a cost-effective alternative to replacing the entire switch.
- 6 Integral Power Indicating LEDs provide secondary means of visual confirmation of the line and load side power supply status
- UL Type 4X, 12 and IP69k ratings provide superior water and dust ingress protection
- cULus Listed for Canada
- NSF Certification, essential in food processing applications
- Permanent Laser Markings "ON" & "OFF"
- Captive Cover Screws - No lost screws
- Non-Metallic - Corrosion and impact resistant material that is UV stabilized
- 304 Stainless Steel - Highly durable and corrosion resistant
- Highly Visible Red Handle include OSHA LO/TO capabilities
- When locked in the "OFF" position, the high-visibility red rotary handle complies with OSHA lockout/tagout requirements. When in the "ON" position, the cover cannot be opened.
- The disconnect switch's IP69k rating means that it can withstand high-pressure, high-temperature washdowns. It is also certified for use in food processing applications by NSF, and is UL Listed for Type 4X and 12 enclosures.
The new inSIGHT™ motor disconnects with phase-indicating technology provide both a competitive advantage in new installations and a significant opportunity for upgrades on existing Hubbell disconnect switches.